Risk Mitigation Strategies
Modern SEO strategy is the process of organizing a website’s content by topic, which helps search engines like Google understand a user’s intent when searching. By optimizing a web page around topics first, you can rank well for long-tail keywords related to that topic.
1. Make a List of Topics
2. Make a List of Long-Tail Keywords Based on These Topics
3. Build Pages for Each Topic
4. Set Up a Blog
5. Blog Every Week to Develop Page Authority
6. Create a Link-Building Plan
7. Stay Current on SEO News & Practices
8. Measure and Track Your SEO Success
Business Risk Management
Risk management is an activity that collects, identifies and evaluates risk. Analysing and assessing the size of the risk allows us to prioritize risk sensibly, and develope strategies to manage that risk. Ultimately by using management resources we will seek to mitigate any risk effectively.